Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kids Are Hands-On!

Kids are hands-on when it comes to crafts and...just about everything else!  So, while I haven't finished all of my holiday baking/shopping/crafting/decorating/eating/wassailing/etc, I will squeeze in some kid-friendly hands-on crafts for my boys (and your kiddos) to make.

It will keep them occupied for a few minutes and the results make darling keepsake gifts.  I have even used these type of "hands-on" crafts to decorate the fronts of homemade holiday greeting cards.  Hope this keeps your little handy helpers hooked and happy as you countdown to Christmas!

Please send us a picture of your results.  We love to brag on your kids' crafts too!








& some Holiday Bowling, just for fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...