Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is...

(Kids)...something fun to do until I can open presents and eat sugar plums!  And maybe also my two front teeth.
(Moms)...something to keep them occupied long enough for me to finish up my Christmas stuff!  And a 16 oz. peppermint mocha.

Ah, the anticipation builds and the countdown to Christmas is at 4 days by my calendar.  Tomorrow the inevitable and scary happens.  My son is dismissed for Winter break.  And I am faced with the challenge of keeping him busy for 3 (yes, I said 3) weeks.  Not only do we need to survive until Christmas morning, but then we have to brave New Year's Day and all the other days in between now and when I can send him back!

Lucky for me, and you, The Idea Box is jam-packed with great crafts, recipes, songs, and activities to keep our little rug-rats occupied and maybe even happy for the next few weeks of being stuck at home with M-O-M.  Try our Christmas section for some last minute holiday fun or any of our other sections for ideas to keep them busy when it's too cold to play outside.

Enjoy!  Remember to submit a photo of your results so we can brag on you and your kiddos too!


Paper Cup Angels


Santa's Elf


Marshmallow Snowman



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...