Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Questions of the Week


Due to Valentine's Day last week, we didn't get our forum questions posted until now. Please stop by and visit and help out our members or ask a question yourself!

Here are just a few topics that have been started and questions that have been asked in the last few days. Can you help any of these members? Hope to see you soon!

LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL :)
Well I just signed my 10 year old up for little league. He has played tackle football, soccer and basketball, but never baseball. He never showed an interest until this year. I'm looking forward to it, I miss watching the practices and the games!

HI FROM PENNSYLVANIA
I am excited to join this group of creative ladies. I enjoy scouring the internet for craft ideas for my preschool class.

FAVORITE SONG
Right now I'm listening to, "It's a Wonderful World" by Louie Armstrong. This is one of my all time favorite songs. What song are you listening to now or wish you were playing??

NEW TOO
I am Wendy and I will be 39 years old and I have 4 children, Kris, 22 (My beautiful granddaughter Isabela will be 1 year on Valentine's Day) Ken 19 , Amanda 16, and Dante` 9. We have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 turtle.

ANYONE HAVE A RECIPE FOR CHOCOLATE CHESS PIE?
I've been searching for a while now for a recipe for chocolate chess pie. If you know of one that is really good, I would love it if you would share it with me.

DO YOU HAVE A BUCKET LIST?
A bucket list is basically a list of things you want to do before you "kick the bucket".

SPRING CLEANING
Oh I just can't wait to get a warm spell long enough to do some spring cleaning! My carpets need to be shampooed bad after a winter will all my animals inside.


Hope to see you around soon!

Amanda
Chief Editor
The Idea Box Crafts & Activities
The Idea Box Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...