Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Questions of the Week

Here we are again, at the end of the week and our forum members need your help! See what questions and conversations took place this week. Come see the all new forums, try out the new features and make some new friends!



CUSTOMIZE YOUR PROFILE :)
You can customize your profile to show your choice of font, you can change the background and tab colors, you can even use background images! Check out mine by clicking my name and visiting my profile. Go to your User CP (upper left side of the nav bar) and then click on Customize Your Profile.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SECRET ADMIRER?
Have you ever had a secret admirer? If so, did you like the person when you found out? Have you had a secret admirer but never found out who it was?

WHAT'S THE BEST GIFT YOU'VE RECEIVED FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?
I met my husband on Feb. 10, 1996..so our first "official" date was Feb 14. He sent me a beautiful silver-colored, wired basket of flowers to where I was working and then he showed up with another HUGE wicker basket that had a huge teddy bear in it. He took me to dinner that night, too. By the end of that week he asked me to move with him and we've been together ever since.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
I like all the CSI shows, The Mentalist, Eleventh Hour, 24, Survivor, Amazing Race

COLD!!
It's 20 degrees and cold in my corner of the world. I guess in a few months I'll be saying how hot it is. I like the Fall of the year best. What is your favorite Season of the year?

THINKING OF GETTING A BUNNY
It's been many years since I have owned a rabbit. I think I was a senior in high school when I had one last. We've had guinea pigs over the years, but we've really been considering getting a couple of bunnies. My dad said he would build me a good hutch so they could stay on the back of the house, but I would still bring them in daily to get socialized. Anyone else own rabbits?

CANADA NEWBIE
I am a mom of two beautiful girls ages 8 and 10. I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada. I am 33 years old...married for 13 years. I love children and am into scrapbooking and doing plastic canvas in my spare time. Looking forward to meeting some wonderful friends.

BIRTHDAY THEME HELP
My son will be turning 9 and he is having his bday party at a local gymnastics place where the kids have 60 minutes of gym time with an instructor and then we get the party room for 45 minutes after that. He wants a batman cake/decorations. I'm trying to find a catchy invitation connection between batman and gymnastics. . . anyone have any ideas?
"Come practice your superhero moves" "Flip like a ninja" Okay, it doesn't work, but I like it... Anyone, anyone??

DAYCARE CONTRACT?
I'm am new and will be opeing an in home daycare. I am currently putting together a contract and I would love for some ideas and tips from those with some experience. Or even a sample of their's. I just want to make sure I don't miss anything that might bite me later.
Thank you.




Hope to see you around soon!

Amanda
Chief Editor
The Idea Box Crafts & Activities
The Idea Box Community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...