Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Music: All the Bunnies

Each Monday we'll bring you a fun song to sing with your kids! 

This week's song is...

All The Bunnies

Have children lying on the floor, pretending to sleep as the set up for this song. It can be done even in a relatively small space.

All the bunnies fast asleep,
All the bunnies not a peep,
If I should sing my song today,
Will all those bunnies get up and play?

(Children get up and hop around room)

Get up little bunnies hopping, hopping,
Get up little bunnies hop, hop, hop.
Get up little bunnies hopping, hopping,
Get up little bunnies hop and stop!

I do this several times in a row, and preschoolers just love it. The song can easily be adapted for any other animal or theme. (i.e. balloons - floating,  frogs - leap,  etc.)

Visit The Idea Box for all of our music and song ideas

2 comments:

  1. How do I know what tune to sing it to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't respond, I didn't have notification turned on and didn't know your comment was here. Unfortunately a tune wasn't specified with this idea. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...