Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Shamrocks On The Brain!

Shamrock Suncatcher 

Easy Shamrock Cards

Felt Shamrock

Can it be? St. Patrick's Day and Spring already? It felt like Winter had settled in to stay (at least in my neck of the woods, Western Idaho). It rained today. And all the snow in my yard is finally melted. I could actually make out some green bits here and there. 

When I see green this early in the year it always makes me think of shamrocks, rainbows and leprechauns. Plus, I am a sucker for Lucky Charms. So I thought I would share a few shamrock crafts I found on the internet. Enjoy! May the luck of the Irish be with you!

Visit The Idea Box for more crafts, snacks and activities for Spring! 

Connect with me on FacebookTwitter, & Pinterest where I share more ideas and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...