Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

After Christmas Crafts


Gingerbread Man Craft
I love Christmas! With that being said, I have two little boys on winter break that also love Christmas, but get a little bored the day after. It's like a toy and sugar let down. And the "I'm bored"'s start in. I am sure you have never heard that one before.

I decided to come up with some simple "after Christmas" activities/projects that we can do together to help keep the boredom at bay. And since it's still technically December and the Christmas season, I figured I don't have to be too picky about theme.

You'll enjoy the crafts I dug up for you to do with your little ones. They may still be a little Christmas-y, but I assure you that the kids will have fun, the boredom will be held off and you will be glad you read this post.

Try some of these crafts and projects - Enjoy!

Christmas Snow Globe

Christmas Stars

Craft Stick Reindeer

Glittery Ornaments

Recycle Christmas Cards

However you spend your winter break, enjoy the season and the time spent with your kiddos, crafts or no crafts!

Connect with us on Facebook and share your favorite after holidays or winter craft. Or visit The Idea Box for more winter fun crafts and project ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...