Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Change is coming to your daily emails


Hi everyone :) I just wanted to drop you a note and let you know that I am changing the format of your daily ideas from The Idea Box. In the past you received music on Monday, a recipe on Tuesday, crafts on Wednesday, game ideas on Thursday, and an activity on Friday. From this point forward I will be consolidating these ideas into one weekly mailing that will be issued on Thursday mornings.

My hope here is that you will be able to benefit by using this weekly post to plan your activities for the following week with your kids. :) I will put together themes for each week and will set up separate mailings that are holiday related. 3-4 days before a major holiday, you will receive notice here of that holiday and I'll provide you with relevant crafts, activities, games, songs and more!

Would you like to share?
I would love to increase the number of activities, finger plays, songs, crafts, recipes, etc, available to you on The Idea Box. Occasionally someone will send me something fun to include, and I am more than happy to publish those to share! If you have anything you would like to share, please send them my way at editor@theideabox.com

Forums!
The Idea Box forums have been given a makeover! It's pretty quiet right now as the old gang that was there have moved on. I am still here though and have opened things back up and hope to see some of you join me. I've moved things around a little and hopefully cleaned it up, hopefully some of you will stop by and say hello (please??)! :)  Visit the forums now

Please watch for your first weekly mailing on Thursday, and if you have any questions or comments please leave them here or email me directly. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...